Tuesday, July 31, 2012

The smart bed that makes itself

A Spanish furniture company OHEA has come up with a bed that makes itself. Why go to all the fuss on wasting money a bed. I think people should not go buy it because it is a bad idea and who came up with it is smart but lazy.    

I think that this is such a bad idea, don’t you. If you are that lazy then you should just get your fitness going, and not go and get a self making bed. I think it’s a great idea but people around the world should not be so lazy. If you make your own bed it just takes about 5 minutes and you will get good at making beds. That means that you can teach your kids and then you will not have to complain about your children not making their beds.



What my group had to do for reading was that we had to write negative writing about a article on Dog-o-news. It was quite funny to write a persuasive writing on a bed that I really want.

No comments:

Post a Comment