Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Olympic rowing

“ Hump” why do I have to do this race? I’m so nervous butterflies could jump out of my stomach. I want to win, I want to win. “Beep” the buzzer goes to start. “ Splash” water goes all over me. I can see France in front, “come on go faster.” 500 up oh no France is getting more in front. Come on pass them. Halfway 1000 metres to go, my muscles are hurting so much. I think they might burst. Speed up, yeah we have passed them. My fists are clenching to the oars. My hands are hurting I think I’ve got blisters. I’m getting tired. “Come on you can do it.”  5oo to go, I can hear the crowd cheering. “ Buzzz” the buzzer goes off to say we have finished. “Yay a new world record.” I go up to team France, “ Good race mate.”    

6 comments:

  1. Hi Olivia,
    I like this story it is cool. If you were actually them how would you be feeling?
    Erin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Erin,
    I would be felling very nervous and excited.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Olivia.
    I think your story is great. I love the ending.
    What is your favourite part?
    Parris

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Paris,
    thanks for the comment. My favourite part of my writing is when they got the new world record. I think they did really well in Olympics this year. I hope they go the Rio in 2016.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Olivia I think that your story is awesome I totally loved the ending

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome Olivia.
    Your story is great.
    It really describes how you feel.
    Well done,
    From Brody.

    ReplyDelete