Monday, October 29, 2012

100 word writing

“What is that” I ask Katrina as we were walking down the beach. “I’m not sure” Katrina answered back. As I look at it more closely I saw it, the eagle. The sun was making my back hurt because it was burning. The eagle was coming closer and closer. “Run” I shout to Katrina at the top of my lungs. The eagle is a death killer. As Katrina and I got to the cage we said at the same time “That was a close one.” The sun was going down and it is starting to rain lets go home now.

4 comments:

  1. Cool story Olivia. I really like this story. Where is it based?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lily thanks for the comment. It is based in Mahia on a beach called Mahia beach it is a pretty cool place.
    From Liv

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Twiny. This is one of your best pieces of writing. I am very happy for you. Mahia beach is a cool place. Well done Liv:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Olivia,

    That was a close one indeed! The speech you have chosen to include into your writing has added suspense to the whole setting of the scene. Well done.

    ReplyDelete