Thursday, September 20, 2012

Letter to Sam and Charlotte Harrison

Dear Sam and Charlotte Harrison,
Kia ora my name is Olivia Mairs, I am 11 years old and I go too Parkvale School in Hastings. I play hockey and my dream job is to get into the womans Black sticks. I play right half in hockey. I have two sisters. I have a big sister her name is Georgia and she is 12. I also have a twin sister her name is Katrina and she play’s centre forward. Katrina and I are very close and we are only 1 minute apart from birth. When we were little we were very cute and they couldn’t tell us apart it was very funny. There are five in my family, six including the family dog. His my is Flett and he is a black Labrador.  

I wrote this letter to you because I love hockey and because you are called the Harrison twins. I found out that you aren’t actually twins, your sisters. On the 16th of August my school is having a disco and the theme is to dress up as your favourite Olympic athlete. Katrina and I are dressing up as you guys.I think you were so close to beating the Netherlands in Olympic semi final. Is Katie Glynn alright?  

Here are some questions that I would like to ask you.
Is it hard getting a green card and you just want to keep on playing?
How many goals have you scored?
Have you had any bad injuries?
Have you ever had a red card and why?

Your sincerely,
Olivia Mairs
Parkvale School
Hastings
P.S Could Katrina and I please have a autograph?

No comments:

Post a Comment