Wednesday, December 12, 2012

When I am thirty

Dear Olivia Mairs,

I am Olivia too, but I am the Olivia from 2012. This year I turned 11, at the moment it is a very busy time of year. This week we have the year 6 social, I am going with Matthew Woodhead. For the social you have a competitive dance and Matt and I are going to try and win it. Tomorrow night we have the school prize giving. Katrina my twin sister is going to try and get the hockey award but she is not going to win against me. This Sunday Katrina and I have under fourteen girls cricket trials I hope Katrina and get in the team!

First of all you have to be a fit healthy person and you should have a job. I don’t care what job you get  just get one of these below because they are my dream jobs at the moment.
1. Be in the NZ women's hockey team.
2. Be in the NZ women’s cricket team.
3. Be living in the U.S and have the job of National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA). Try and be the first woman to the moon.

I think that you should have gone to 11 different countries.
These are cities that I would like to go to:
Perth, Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, Adelaide, New York, Los Angeles, California, Miami, Chicago, San Francisco, Boston, Washington DC, Paris, Scotland and London

I have got a few questions for you that I would like you to answer and a few means a few.
Have you still got blond hair? If you don’t then dye it blond because that is my favourite hair colour.
Do you still have blue eyes?
Do you like sport? If you don’t then I don’t know you.
Do you have a dog called Matt?
Do you have lots and lots of money?
How many houses do you have?
How much do you weigh?
Have you got a Lamborghini or Ferrari?  

I think that you should have a boyfriend and have lots of money. I would like you to live in NZ or the U.S. You should live in a flash house that has a big backyard.
You should have a the latest Ipod and a flat screen tv.
You should have a  black labrador called Matt.
That is all of the things that I would like you to have, do or be in.

Your sincerely,
Olivia Mairs

12th of December 2012
  



 

No comments:

Post a Comment