Thursday, May 24, 2012

Alarm

“Beep Beep Beep” I hear my alarm go off. I reach out to turn it off “flick” I turned it off then I rolled over and went back to sleep. 10 Minutes later. “ Come on livie time to get up!” My dad says in a cheerful voice. “Woof” Flett my family's dog comes in. “Yuck” he licks me on my face with his wet tongue. “ AAHH” I moaned I don’t want to get up. It  was warm a minute ago, but now it is cold that’s weird” I shiver “ Whats happening.” I try to open my eyes , Ouch my eyes the sun is burning them, “close the curtains” I yelled. I finally get up, my legs shake as I put them into my warm comfy slippers. “Ding” I hear Katrina chip her bowl as she eats her breakfast . I look at the time on man it’s 7:30 I bet a get move on if I don’t want to be late to school.


                          

No comments:

Post a Comment