Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Camp part 2

The Most Amazing Camp Ever!


On the 2nd of April 2012 room 18 and 19 went to Mountain Valley, we went 2nd to the 4th week ten. We went for a school camp, The activities we did were Horse Trekking, Rafting, Bivouacking Fear Factor and much more.


It was sad because we did not go Horse Trekking because it was too windy and it was raining. Horses don’t like that kind of weather. If you go Horse Trekking or Riding in that weather they will go all frisky and try and buck you off.

Rafting was so much fun because we had Deon. he was very funny. We went Rafting on the Mohaka River. I fell out about 8 times. The worst time I fell in was the 4th time when we were going over a rapid I fell out went under the raft and stayed under for about 10 seconds. It was freaky because my beane  went over my head and I couldn’t breath. But it was fun.

Bivouacking was so fun because Lily, Erin and I were in a one. It was a three person one. Bones had made it for us it had a big, long and strong piece of wood. It was raining when we got to our bivouac. We had to wear a lot of clothes not jamies because they would get too wet. The bivouac were really small and low to  the ground so it was hard to move around.

Fear Factor was fun and room 18 had theirs first and they challenged some room 19 people too do a challenge. I was I off those people and it was yucky. It had weet bix, hot chili sauce.

The best part about camp was the rafting because I thought it was a life time experience and if was very very fun.

Thank you everyone at Mountain Valley I had a great time and a great experience. And thank you Miss Hill, Miss Garland, Miss Hodgson and all the parents that helped.  

1 comment:

  1. Cool Explanation of camp Livvy
    From your best friend Lily N

    ReplyDelete