Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Invisible



If I got the option to become invisible I would take it here are the reasons why.


First of all people wouldn't see you. I think they wouldn't see you. Well they wouldn't see your body but they would still see your clothes. Now that would be weird. I wouldn't like that one little bit. If you were invisible is would be cool that people wouldn't be able to see you. If you were naked people wouldn't be able to see you, then you could listen to people conversations and that would be awesome.

It wouldn't be good in a way because if then if you come back to normal and you were naked, I just won’t go there. If you were listening to your parents conversations and you go back to normal then that would be very bad you would get told off big time.

I like the idea of it it would be awesome, but even if is some things about it that is risky I would take the risk. Life is all about risks and sometimes you just need to take them.

Here is a link to Abbie's blog and it has here opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment