Thursday, November 1, 2012

Scary poem with Lily N

The room turns cold.
Look over there!
It's Dracula, he's  old.
I'm full of fear.

Tonight is a full moon.
I walk down the path  I see bones.
I look up and see a frightning ghost balloon.
I keep on walking but I see some death cones.

I lock the door but hear a screech.
Looking out the the window I see a witch.
Her long fingernails are as orange as a peach.
I look down and there is a black cat in a ditch.

Running down the hallway, right in front of my eyes is a COFFIN!
I let out a horrible scream.
I can hear a creature coughing.
Then I slip over some blood coloured cream.

I step into my bedroom and a black vamprie bat swoops in.
A glowing orange pumpkin falls on my head.
Suddenly a zombie comes out of my closet and I know I won't win.
I am so scared I clamber onto my bed. 

I hear an owl hoot.
Then a goblin groan.
An invisible creature kicks over my  boot.
And then a monster moan.

Out jumps my dog Rover.
Yay Halloween is over. 




No comments:

Post a Comment